Damn viruses

 :: General :: General

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Damn viruses

Post  General Lizzerd on Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:08 pm

Since my computer crashed for reasons im still not sure of, i wont be able to play gmod, or css, or most things for that matter, just l4d2.
avatar
General Lizzerd
Member
Member

Posts : 35
Points : 77
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-03
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Damn viruses

Post  Rplix on Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:29 pm

Not too bad of a game. However, it gets boring when you can beat all of the campaigns with only yourself (kick all the bots) with only melee weapons and on expert. Yes, I did this.
avatar
Rplix
Member
Member

Posts : 1845
Points : 2039
Reputation : -13
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 22
Location : Colorado

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/wowfanatic100?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Re: Damn viruses

Post  torch on Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:47 pm

General Lizzerd wrote:Since my computer crashed for reasons im still not sure of, i wont be able to play gmod, or css, or most things for that matter, just l4d2.

Check task manager.

Also where were you before it crashed?

__________________________________________________
avatar
torch
Member
Member

Posts : 705
Points : 961
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-07-23
Age : 20
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Damn viruses

Post  Somebody on Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:35 pm

Rplix wrote:Not too bad of a game. However, it gets boring when you can beat all of the campaigns with only yourself (kick all the bots) with only melee weapons and on expert. Yes, I did this.
Now, unless you used glitches, console commands, or the SI (especially smoker) somehow bugged out, I find that virtually impossible.
avatar
Somebody
Member
Member

Posts : 448
Points : 534
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 20
Location : Lakewood, California, United States, Planet Earth, Milkyway Galaxy, Universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Damn viruses

Post  torch on Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:41 pm

Somebody wrote:
Rplix wrote:Not too bad of a game. However, it gets boring when you can beat all of the campaigns with only yourself (kick all the bots) with only melee weapons and on expert. Yes, I did this.
Now, unless you used glitches, console commands, or the SI (especially smoker) somehow bugged out, I find that virtually impossible.


It's the source engine. Anything is possible.

__________________________________________________
avatar
torch
Member
Member

Posts : 705
Points : 961
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-07-23
Age : 20
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Damn viruses

Post  Rplix on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:22 pm

I did it. I saw the smokers at a distance and shot em. You get like 4 hp packs a chapter so its really easy.
avatar
Rplix
Member
Member

Posts : 1845
Points : 2039
Reputation : -13
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 22
Location : Colorado

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/wowfanatic100?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Re: Damn viruses

Post  General Lizzerd on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:50 pm

What i actually figured out was the hard drive physically broke due to stress
avatar
General Lizzerd
Member
Member

Posts : 35
Points : 77
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-03
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Damn viruses

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 :: General :: General

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum